ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2018-2019 MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAM
ANNOUNCEMENT FOR 2018-2019 MEVLANA EXCHANGE
STUDENTS / STAFF COMING TO ULUDAĞ UNIVERSITY
IMPORTANT NOTICE for STAFF!
- Incoming staff must download the required documents from web page and fill out on computer. Please make sure you complete all signatures and stamps on the documents.
- Please send us your documents at least 15 days before your arrival to Bursa.
- If you need accommodation, please send us your request at firstname.lastname@example.org at least 30 says before your arrival to Bursa. In case no rooms are available at the university hostel, the staff must arrange their accommodation themselves.
- For your questions and further information, feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
IMPORTANT NOTICE for STUDENTS!
- Please download the Learning Protocol from web page and fill it out on computer and submit three original copies to your home university international office until 03 December 2018.
- Make sure you complete all signatures and stamps on the documents.
- International offices at home universities must send all the students’ documents together to Uludağ University Mevlana Office both as scanned files via e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org) until 17 December 2018 and in original by regular post as soon as possible. Documents sent by the students are NOT ACCEPTED.
- Please refer to http://bilgipaketi.uludag.edu.tr/Sayfalar for the course catalog. If you need assistance in course selection, you can contact the respective coordinator at Uludağ University.
- The letters of acceptance will be sent out only after we receive the original Learning Protocols.
Mevlana Exchange Programme Institutional Coordinational Office
Adres: Uludağ Üniversitesi Rektörlüğü Uluslararası İlişkiler Ofisi 16059 Nilüfer/ Bursa
Tel/Phone:+90 224 2940530
LIST FOR 2018-2019 MEVLANA EXCHANGE /STUDENT / STAFF COMING TO ULUDAĞ UNIVERSITY