Announcement for Remaining and Transferred Quotas!
Online Application Period :
27 - 30 August 2018 (The online system will close at 17:00.)
Announcement Of Placement Results :
10 September 2018
11 – 17 September 2018
Candidates will apply for the quotas by the highest score of their High School Diploma or Other Exam Results Approved By Our University Senate. They will be able to make three online preferences.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS DURING THE APPLICATION PROCESS:
1- Recently taken photo
2- Passport/Identity Card (Turkish Goverment's Resident Permit Card Holders should uploud their card)
-“Detailed Identity Registry Copy” showing the records of candidates’ mother and father for Blue Card Holders and candidates with dual citizenship (if one of them is Turkish Republic) must be uploaded on the system. Blue Card holders must upload their blue card and Turkish Citizenshep exit certificate.
3- High School Diploma (Student certificate and Transcript showing graduation status)
4- Translation of High School Diploma (Turkish or English) (excluding candidates who have graduated from Turkish high schools)
5- Transcript or academic record of high school degree (Turkish or English)
6-Translation of transcript (Turkish or English)(excluding candidates who have graduated from Turkish high schools)
7- Examination Results Certificate submitted in preference application and if it is in another language, the translation in Turkish or English)
(All documents to be uploaded must be in JPEG (.jpg) format and smaller than 2 MB.)
* The information must be logged into the system accurately and can not be changed later. (Each applicant may only apply once, and if more than one application is found, both applicants will not be assessed.)
* The applications of the candidated who have submitted missing or false information will not be processed.
* During placement, the authentic and approved copy of the documents must be provided.
* Personal candidate statements will be taken into account in applications whether they meet the application requirements or not. Candidates not meeting the application requirements, and candidates making applications and submitting preferences with misstatements will not be granted any rights even if they are placed in a program.
* Applications submitted in person or via e-mail will not be accepted.
* A letter of acceptance will be issued and sent to the candidates granted with the right to enroll. Candidates can use such letters to obtain visa from Turkish foreign representation offices in their countries or to obtain residence permit from Bursa Provincial Directorate of Migration Administration if in Turkey.
* The rules prescribed in this guide can be changed if it is necessitated by the decision taken by the Higher Education Council after the publication of this guide.
* Dates and conditions specified are subject to changes to be made by Uludağ University. Changes will be announced to the candidates on University’s website one week prior to implementation.
* Uludağ University is free to fill the announced quota or not. Meeting the application requirements does not guarante admission and acceptance . Right of enrollment will become final pursuant to recommendation of “Foreign Student Acceptance Commission”, and approval of relevant Faculty/Graduate School Administrative Committee. Right of enrollment is subject to approval.