2019-2020 ACADEMIC YEAR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAM APPLICATIONS BEGIN
Please read 2019-2020 Academic Year Criteria before reading the application requirements.
CLICK for 2019-2020 Academic Year Criteria.
CLICK for 2019-2020 Countries - Departments Table.
Attention to the Students who will Apply in 2019-2020
The applications for the 2019-2020 Academic Year Student Exchange that will be held within the scope of Mevlana Exchange Program will be made in person to UU Mevlana Institution Coordinator between 09.00-11.00 on weekdays between 4th and 28th, FEBRUARY (including 28th of February). (The Coordinator's Office is located next to the Engineering Building, which is located just behind the minibus stops.)
APPLICATION REQUIREMENTS FOR MEVLANA EXCHANGE PROGRAM
- To be a associate degree, undergraduate, master or doctorate student enrolled in higher education programs giving formal education,
- To have a minimum of 2.5 (two and a half) on a 4 (four) point scale of general grade point average for associate degree and undergraduate students,
- To have a minimum of 3 (three) on a 4 (four) point scale for master and doctorate students,
- The foreign language proficiency level is 50 (60 for TOEFL-IBT). Applications of students whose foreign language proficiency level is below 50 are considered invalid. YDS / ÜDS / KPDS / UÜYDS or TOEFL-IBT Certificate or Erasmus Language Exam Certificate for the preferred language of the University / Universities are valid.
Applications will be evaluated after averaging 50% language exam score + 50% Grade Point.
APPLICATION DOCUMENTS AND OTHER IMPORTANT ISSUES FOR OUR STUDENTS
- Students who wish to apply for Mevlana Exchange Program must apply in person.
- All forms must be filled in the computer environment.
- Photos will NOT be glued onto the photo area.
- Each form must be prepared in 2 copies.
- Each student can apply for only one exchange. Please check the "Updated Protocols" section.
- Faculty of Medicine 6th grade (internship) students CANNOT benefit from this program.
- Students who retake a failed class can also apply provided that they fulfill other application requirements.
- If you are already the citizen of the country for which you apply, your application will be considered unvalid.
- Students who receive a scholarship from the Presidency for Turks Abroad and Related Communities cannot benefit from the program.
NECESSARY DOCUMENTS FOR APPLICATION
- Student Information Form
- Student Application Form must be confirmed by Head of Department. (Application forms which are unsigned and unapproved will not be evaluated.)
- Two passport photos
- Transcript (An updated transcript that includes the GPA in the last term will be accepted. (Students have to have 30 ECTS course load in order to benefit from mobility.)
- A copy of Identity Card / Passport
- Foreign language proficiency exam certificate
Applications will not be evaluated in the case of lacking some of the required documents.