Rosetta Stone User Guide
It is the world's number one online language education set which is used by many levels of national and international non-profit organizations. Based on over 1000 ratings, this is the language learning tool with the highest score in 4.7 points out of 5 stars.
Languages: Afghan, German, Arabic, Chinese, Dari PErsian, Indonesian, Persian, Filipino, Dutch, French, Hindi, Hebrew, English(American), English (Brisith), Irisih, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swedish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latin, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Swahili, Urdu, Turkish, Vietnamese, Greek. .
Note: You can start using it by clicking the access link (or via off- Campus Access if you are connecting from outside the campus). Enter your email address (.....@uludag.edu.tr or ....@ogr.uludag.edu.tr) with your choice of password on the screen that appears when your desktop or laptop computers are connected to the access link.
Desktop or Laptop Computer Login Steps
1. When you click the On-campus Access link (or Off-Campus Access when you are out of campus), enter your .....@uludag.edu.tr or ....@ogr.uludag.edu.tr email address and a password.
2. Select the language you want to learn and click "Sign In".
3. Click on "Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3" link on the screen.
4. Set the relevant settings on the screen that appears. (adobe flash player installation etc.)
5. Once you have chosen the language and the level you want to start learning, you can start learning by choosing the course you want to focus on (the recommended Standard).
If you have already completed the above steps by logging in via an Intra-Campus IP-defined computer (or Eduroam) or an off-campus access link (web or mobile), you can download the Rosetta Stone application free of charge from any Internet network to your mobile phone and you can start using it directly from the mobile application after entering your username and password, as well as entering s4564102 in namespace. After downloading the mobile application, click "Sign In - Work or School - User name - Password - and s4564102 for namespace "respectively.
Important Note: The e-mail address beginning with your student number and extension with @ ogr.uludag.edu.tr has been defined for all students (associate degree, undergraduate, graduate, doctoral degree). If you click on the Quick Menu head on the top right of the main web page of our university, you can access the automation password from the student mail link.
Rosetta Stone Mobile Applicaiton Login Steps
1. Find the Rosetta Stone app from app stores (App Store, Play Store).
2. Do not switch on immediately after the application has been downloaded.
3. From the Web (Only for the first time click on the Rosetta Stone link via the university's internet (on-campus-Eduroam) or off-campus access link above.
4. Enter your email address @ uludag.edu.tr or @ ogr.uludag.edu.tr and your choice of password on the screen that appears. Log in by selecting the language you want to learn.
5. On the screen that appears, click on "Launch Rosetta Stone Language Lessons Version 3" and allow Rosetta Stone to open in practice.
6. The application will be automatically redirected and the home screen showing the units will come up.
7. Subsequent logins can be made directly through the application. In the next entries, log in to the application, click on the "Sign In" button, click on "Work or School", use the username and password you created in the previous step, and enter s4564102 (if not automatically added) in the namespace space.
Contact Us For Detailed Information and Help!
Uludag University Central Library
Electronic Resources Unit
0 224 294 04 85 - 86